|A salt scrub is great for exfoliating and moisturizing your skin. Scrubbing away dead skin cells helps remove
toxins and junk from your system, which in turn helps keep you healthy. Salt is also a natural detoxifier.
Now you can have your own salt scrub treatment anytime at your convenience at home just like they do at
luxurious spas. Salt scrubs purpose is to exfoliate your skin, removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and
leaving your skin softer and smoother.
All my salt scrubs are made to order
4 ounce jar w/ wooden spoon 8 ounce jar w/ wooden spoon
$6.95 (sea salt and epsom salt blend) $13.95 (sea salt and epsom salt blend)
$8.95 (Himalayan pink salt blend) $16.95 (Himalayan pink salt blend)
$10.95 (Dead sea salt blend) $18.95 (Dead sea salt blend)
Purchase through my Etsy shop ~ 4 oz size and 8 oz size and have shipped to you or if you are wanting to
pick up in the Palmetto FL area, contact me to purchase and save shipping charge.
You have a choice of base oils, salts and blends/mixes.
First start with picking the type of salt you want your scrub to be ~ pick one per scrub
- Sea salt and Epsom Salts Fine Grain Sea Salt is a rich source of minerals, and it offers numerous beauty, skin and
personal care benefits. Epsom Salts It is magnesium sulfate which is a pure mineral that is very good for your skin
and body. Epsom salts are an anti-inflammatory plus they naturally relax the nervous system, treat skin problems,
and draws toxins and heavy metals from the body. It softens skin and will reduce swelling and inflammation. We
use them for sore muscles, aches and pains, to reduce swelling and inflammation, even during cold and flu season.
- Dead Sea Salts This is the most unique salt when it comes to the good stuff. They are ten times higher in trace
minerals than other salts. . Potassium helps regulate the moisture level of the skin, Magnesium helps promote
healing, and Bromide has a smoothing and relaxing effect. Dead Sea Salt exfoliates and revitalizes the skin and
helps draw out toxins. Dead Sea Salt is well known for its ability to relieve aches and pains, reduce stiffness after
exertion, relax the muscles and relieve skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Regular use of salts
promotes healthy skin by exfoliating and encouraging regeneration of new skin cells.
- Himalayan Pink Salt This salt is found in the majestic Himalayan mountain range. The color comes from the high
mineral content. It’s not only pretty—it’s good for you!
Second choose which type of base oil you would like to use ~ pick one per scrub
- Coconut Oil – Excellent skin moisturizer and is easily absorbed into the skin. It is anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and
antioxidant. (Please note that if you have nut allergies, you may be allergic to this oil. Check with your health care
provider before using) . Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin
conditions. It can assist in preventing wrinkles and adding collagen.
- Bon Vital’ professional massage oil: Cold compressed to ensure the highest amount of Vitamins and Minerals, 100
percent Pure, and of the highest grade. Enriched with a blend of; safflower, grape seed, sesame seed, avocado,
olive, soybean, aloe, jojoba and Vitamins a, E, C, and Pro Vitamin B5.
Or choose one, two or all three oils of the following (most prefer all three)
- Avocado Oil (mixed with Sunflower oil) is rich nourishing oil which absorbs well and provides softening qualities for
the skin. Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B5, D and E with Beta-carotene, minerals, proteins, lecithin. Benefits dry flaky
skin, sensitive skin, psoriasis, eczema, sun-damaged, age spots and scars. Penetrates to boost collagen
production, moisturizing and smooths skin. It may reduce itching and skin inflammation.
- Grapeseed oil is well-regarded for its emollient properties. It will make your skin feel silky smooth. It contains
linoleic acid that strengthens the cell membranes and improves the overall quality of your skin. Regular application
of this oil results in skin tightening and toning. It is especially beneficial for people who have oily skin.
- Sunflower oil is a natural and healthy way of maintaining a great skin, thanks to its calming and emollient
(moisturizing) properties. Being rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is widely used for medicinal and cosmetic
purposes and is found to be effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the
skin. It is extremely high in vitamin E, A, C and D which is known for preventing scarring and smoothing of existing
wrinkles. It is suitable for normal to dry skin and is increasingly used in aromatherapy because of its mild scent and
Vitamin E is added to all salt scrubs to act as a natural antioxidant and lengthen the shelf life of this oil.
Your choice of one, two or three different essential oils for your salt scrub.
Choice of essential oils:
- Lavender (blends well with citrus, floral, cedarwood, clove, clary sage, geranium and patchouli)
- Lemongrass (blends well with bergamot, cedarwood, clary sage, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon,
marjoram, orang, palmarosa, patchouli, rosemary and ylang ylang)
- Grapefruit (blends well with citrus and bergamot)
- Peppermint (blends well with rosemary, eucalyptus, lemon, marjoram and lavender)
- Eucalyptus (blends well with rosemary, lavender, marjoram, cedarwood and lemon)
- Spearmint (blends well with eucalyptus, jasmine, lavender, lemon, orange, peppermint and rosemary)
- Bergamot (blends well with lavender, jasmine, chamomile, lemon and geranium)
- Geranium (blends well with lavender, patchouli, clove, rose, sandalwood, jasmine and bergamot)
- Rose (blends well with floral)
- Jasmine (blends well with bergamot, sandalwood, lavender, rose and ylang ylang)
- Sandalwood (blends well with rose, lavender, jasmine, patchouli, geranium and bergamot)
- Chamomile (blends well with bergamot, jasmine, clary sage, rosemary and ylang ylang)
- Ylang Ylang (blends well with jasmine, bergamot, rose and citrus oils)
- Palmarosa (blends well with bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, clove, geranium, ginger, grapefruit,
lemon, lemongrass, orange, patchouli, rose, rosemary, sandalwood and ylang ylang)
- Orange (blends well with citrus oils)
- Rosemary (blends well with lavender, peppermint and cedarwood)
- Ginger (blends well with bergamot, cedarwood, clove, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, jasmine, lemon, lime,
orange, Palmarosa, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang)
- Vanilla (blends well with bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, orange and sandalwood)
- Lime (blends well with citrus oils, clary sage, lavender and rosemary)
- Clove (blends well with bergamot, clary sage, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, orange, peppermint, rose, rosemary and
- Cedarwood aka cedar (blends well with bergamot, clary sage, jasmine, lavender, orange, rose, rosemary,
sandalwood and ylang ylang)
- Marjoram (blends well with bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, orange, peppermint
- Bergamot and orange
- Rosemary and lavender
- Rose, geranium and patchouli
- Ginger and lemongrass
- Lemon & rosemary
- Bergmont & lavender
- Sage, mint & tea tree
- Geranium, lavender & rose
- Orange, clove, cedarwood and lemon
- Spearmint and patchouli
- Lavender & peppermint
- Orange cream creamsicle~ orange & vanilla
How to use:
Before you apply to your skin make sure you wet your skin. Draw a bath or run a shower. Hop in and get your skin nice
and wet. This will make it easier to spread the salt scrub over your skin.
Applying to your skin
Open the jar of salt scrub and stir it because of the settling of contents. Spoon out about one teaspoon(or more) of
scrub and place in your palm of your hand. With gentle circular motions, gently rub into your skin. It is up to you where
you want to start. Some prefer starting with arms and others legs or anywhere in between. Don’t forget to get the rough
areas of skin; feet, elbows, knees etc. Continue gentle circular motion rubbing for one to two minutes to remove dead
skin and exfoliate.
After you have applied the scrub it’s time to wash off in the shower. Be careful because the scrub can make the tub or
Just want to do your hands and / or feet
just fill a bucket or bowl with warm water. Soak your feet and / or hands just for a minute. Then apply the scrub to that
area. Use between a teaspoon (and more) for the feet. After applying wash off and dry.
You can use the salt scrub to soak in the bathtub instead of scrubbing with it
Soak in Tub
Add around 2 oz ( 3 Tablespoons) salts to warm bath. Swish to dissolve. Soak 20-30 minutes. Be very careful especially
when standing up in tub, oils can make tub very slick. It is best to use a bath mat for safety. Clean tub well after use so
next person using tub will not slip.
Tips, ideas and important things
- Use the body scrubs no more than once or twice a week, as overuse can strip your skin of valuable oils.
- Do not rub too vigorously on sensitive parts and skin.
- Spend more time on areas that tend to be rough or un smooth. (Examples: elbows, knees, heels etc.)
- Be careful not to slip when applying, the scrubs may make things slippery, use caution.
- Finish off applying a natural body moisturizer.
- Drink plenty of water to help with the exfoliation and detoxification process.
- Some essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy or for high blood pressure or epilepsy. Please
consult your physician before using.
- Always test on an area of your skin before using.
- Not recommended for use on the face.
- It’s important to use a spoon for the scrub; otherwise bacteria, soap, and water from your hands may
contaminate the mixture.
- Please be mindful when using in and around the shower or bath as scrub has the potential to leave a slightly
- Some of the salt scrubs have coconut oil in them. If you are allergic to nuts, you may have an allergic reaction.
- I make these salt scrubs with no added preservatives; please avoid getting water inside container to prolong
- Some essential oils may cause skin to tingle. If you develop skin irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not apply to cut skin or scratches or it will sting.
- These products are made with natural ingredients including essential oils which can be very strong. We
recommend a skin patch test if you are concerned about a reaction. Apply a small amount of the product to the
inside of your wrist or elbow and leave uncovered for 24 hours .Do not wash the area during test time. If there is no
sign of irritation, burning, itching, redness or swelling, then it should be safe for you to use. Use caution on
sensitive areas of your body, like your face. If skin irritation ever develops, discontinue using and consult a medical
professional if needed.
- Pregnant women should consult their health care professional before using any products that contain essential
- Store the salt scrubs in a cool and dry location. Best if used within six months or less of opening. It can be
stored in the refrigerator. Place container in a thick zip lock back to prevent odors from the refrigerator to
penetrate in product.
Disclaimer: All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for informational,
educational, and reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or
other licensed health-care professional. Information and statements regarding products have not been evaluated by the
FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. Anyone considering
alternative therapies should consult with their medical professional before using an alternative method of healing. You
should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. We do not give nor
is any opinion on our web site to be construed as medical advice. Contact your Health Care provider immediately if you
suspect that you have a medical problem.
If you are allergic or sensitive to a plant, fruit, or herb you may be allergic or sensitive to the essential oil of that plant.
Please be responsible for not using essential oils that you are allergic or sensitive to. If you suspect an allergy or
sensitivity please patch test the oil before use. Please dilute essential oils properly. Never use an essential oil undiluted
unless advised by your health care professional or Certified Aromatherapist. Keep all essential oils away from the eyes
and the ear canals. Pregnant women, infants, and children should not use essential oils without first consulting a health
We do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are recommended by your health care professional
or recommended safe to ingest by a Certified Aromatherapist. Only your health care professional or Certified
Aromatherapist can recommend the proper dosage and safe use of essential oils. Please check with your health care
professional and Certified Aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
While we use trusted and tested materials, we do not know personal medical history and so the product user assumes all
risk for any reactions, allergies or negative results, which may result from the use of our products.
Essential oils may stain clothing, fabrics, skin and or furniture. Purchasing our products implies acceptance of this
information and the release of any liabilities.
It will be prudent to consult a physician, therapist or spiritual advisor before using these products if you are not sure of
any reaction after using any herbs, oils, incense or sprays as well as any rituals or ceremonies. The customer must be
over 18 years of age and takes all the responsibilities when purchasing and using our products.
Can cause photo sensitivity avoid in direct sun. Wash off completely before sun exposure. – Bergamot, grapefruit, lime,
lemon, orange and tangerine.
Avoid during pregnancy – Cedar (cedarwood), chamomile, cinnamon, cypress, geranium, juniper, myrrh, peppermint, rose,
sage, spearmint and vetiver.
Not to use with high blood pressure or epilepsy –Eucalyptus and rosemary
May antidote homeopathic remedies – Eucalyptus and peppermint
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ~ NO RETURNS ~ THE SALT SCRUBS ARE MADE TO ORDER